- Megan: i just want to be thought of as the female bobby hunt
- G: who? :)
- Megan: sorry, family guy :)
- in the episode tonight (the one where peter gets the prostate exam) stewie is soo in love with lois...
- and she says something funny
- and stewie says "you know what, you're funny lois, and that's so rare in a woman."
- "you're like the female bobby hunt"
- G: ha! BONNY hunt. :)
- Megan: oh damn
- i wondered why he referenced a sports guy
- G: hehehe
- Megan: i'm cracking up :)
- G: i've never seen that one... but that's a great fucking line
- Megan: yeah...if you say it right
- G: :)
- Megan: i do love bonnie hunt though :)
I just got back from seeing Juno. Incredible movie.
I totally related to Juno, minus the pregnancy obviously (or “obvs” as the kids are saying it these days). I used to dress exactly like her, down to the same damn shoes. But I guess lots of kids wore Chuck Taylor’s in h.s. I also was renowned for using “big words” all the time, and my friends loved to tease me about my vocab. In addition, she liked Paulie Bleeker. A kid that I’m going to guess doesn’t exactly rock most girls worlds…but I would have adored him, and most of my crushes were on guys just like him, i.e. slightly geeky, but sweet and someone who knew who he was. If only the addiction to orange Tic-Tacs was had by Juno instead of Paulie, that would be me. Ok, so the similarities are pretty superficial, but when you’re watching someone that reminds you of yourself at age 16, it’s kinda freaky.
I’m sure none of this makes any sense to you, so the only thing to do is to go see the damn movie, and tell me what you thought.
So I cried tonight…that’s girly, right? Is it still girly if I cried because my team just completed an undefeated regular season?
Juno MacGuff: I think I’m, like, in love with you.
Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. ‘Cause you’re, like, the coolest person I’ve ever met, and you don’t even have to try, you know…
Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.
What a sweet scene. Michael Cera is adorable. I need to see this movie.