Grocery store produce department. 14 yrs.
JJ’s Sports Bar. Morning cleanup. 12 years old. Job sucked (for obvious reasons), but got all the free fountain Coke I could drink.
Besides babysitting (starting at 13), I worked at my dad’s golf store - Bobick’s Discount Golf. No, my last name is not Bobick. It’s so much cooler than that. Oh, and I was 15.
09 reasons to take part in the 09.09.09 Project:
01. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.
02. It is like a super magical special GPOYW.
03. All the cool kids are doing it.
04. It will make you feel good about yourself.
05. If you don’t participate, the terrorists have won.
06. It’s better than a kick to the face with a golf shoe.
07. I want a tumblr book deal.
08. You’ve got nothing better to do that day.
09. Billy Mays would have wanted you to do it.
There you have it. Now you have no excuse. Reblog this and tell all your friends to join us 09 days from today by taking a picture of yourself at 09:09 on 09.09.09.
Let’s make this HUGE!
Well, when you put it that way…
This is actually my favorite quote from the movie Music From Another Room.
Steve, before we autodraft next week. We’re autodrafting because it’s a friendly league where not everyone is experienced.
The amount of air brushing and soft lighting used in the Garnier Nutrisse commercials featuring Sarah Jessica Parker is ridiculous. If I were her, I’d be mortified.
Ruff Ruffman is a great show. You heard it here first.
I’ve made the executive decision to rewatch the Alias series. Tonight I start season 1, disc 1. This has nothing to do with Bradley Cooper.
This is cuddle up and nap weather.