“The first time the Detroit Lions played football on Thanksgiving Day was in 1934, when they hosted the Chicago Bears at the University of Detroit stadium, in front of 26,000 fans. The NBC radio network broadcast the game on 94 stations across the country—the first national Thanksgiving football broadcast. Since that time, the Lions have played a game every Thanksgiving (except between 1939 and 1944); in 1956, fans watched the game on television for the first time.” —
The Detroit Lions are 33-35-2 on Thanksgiving.
Harry Potter from Voldemort's point of view
- Voldemort and This Fucking Baby
- Voldemort and Climbin’ In Your Window, Petrifyin’ Your Mudbloods Up
- Voldemort and I’m Not In This One
- Voldemort and GUESS WHO’S BACK, BACK AGAIN
- Voldemort and Inception
- Are you there, God? It’s me. Voldemort.
- Voldemort and This Fucking Kid.
THIS IS PERFECT
I love all of these forever
VOLDEMORT AND INCEPTION OH MY GOD